- Product Information
- Technical Information
The Loctite 98770 UV-V radiometer dosimeter is an industry first for the measurement of LED light curing devices. The flat response curve makes this radiometer uniquely qualified to measure narrow band wavelengths of LED Light Curing devices. The radiometer dosimeter can also be used with curing chambers, conveyors, and flood lamps. This unit combines the all-in-one exposure, intensity measurement, and profile memory capability into one device.Loctite 98770 Features:
- NIST traceable calibration
- Recommended calibration once every 12 months after unit is put into service
- Spectral measurement ranges: Total Range: 350 - 660nm and LED Range: 395 - 620nm
- Intensity dose range: 5 mW/cm sq. to 20 W/cm sq.
- Temperature range: 10 - 50° C
- Accuracy: Typically better than 6%
- Country of Origin: United States
- Carton Quantity: 1
- Brand Name: Loctite
- Manufacturer: Loctite
Add to Cart
We cannot add the specified quantity to your cart; only the available inventory or less can be purchased. The reason is either the product has been discontinued by the manufacturer or is a clearance/overstock item.
All available inventory has been added to your cart.×