- Product Information
- Technical Information
- Parts & Accessories
- Related Products
The PanaVise 400 is a heavy duty bench vise tool .The PanaVise 400 Features:
- Allows the 400 Base to Support Weights up to 75 Lbs. 34.0kg at 45"
- Recommended for Use with the 437 Heavy Duty Fixturing Head
- Accepts Any 1" 25.4mm Diameter Shaft to a Depth of 1.7" 43.2mm
- Single Knob Controls Head Movement Through 3-planes: 90° Tilt, 360° Turn and 360° Rotation
- Square Base 4.125"x 4.125" 104.8mm X 104.8mm Has Four .3125" 7.9mm Mounting Holes Mounting Screws Not Included
- A Hole is Provided in the Bottom of the Base for a 1/4-20 Flat Head Screw to Permanently Attach Any Shaft
- Height: 3.25", 82.5mm, Weight: 1.5 Lbs, .7kg.
- Product Type: Heavy Duty Bench Vise Tool
- Base Type: Heavy Duty Base
- Base Attachment Type: Screw
- Height: 3.25in
- Country of Origin: United States
- Carton Quantity: 1
- Manufacturer: PanaVise
Add to Cart
We cannot add the specified quantity to your cart; only the available inventory or less can be purchased. The reason is either the product has been discontinued by the manufacturer or is a clearance/overstock item.
All available inventory has been added to your cart.×