Blac-Stat™ Conductive 4mil Black Polyethylene Bag, 8 x 10", 100 per Package
- Product Information
- Technical Information
The All-Spec 65-58 is a package of 100 Blac-Stat™ conductive black polyethylene 8 x 10" bags.All-Spec 65-58 Features:
- Made from a 4mil black conductive polyethylene material
- This groundable bag is often used with munitions and pyrotechnics
- Permanently conductive and not a topical coating that will wear off
- Color: Black
- Material thickness: 4 mils
- Bag width: 8"
- Bag depth: 10"
- Quantity: 100 bags per package
- Electrical properties:
- Surface resistivity (test method ASTM-257): ≤ 1 x 104
- Volume resistivity (test method ASTM-D991): ≤ 5 x 103
Note: In addition to special sizes of bags, this material is available in custom sized rolls of both film and tubing. Call customer service at 1-800-537-0351 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
- Country of Origin: United States
- Carton Quantity: 1
- Brand Name: Pure-Stat Technologies
- ESD-Safe: Yes
- Manufacturer: Pure-Stat Technologies
Add to Cart
All available inventory has been added to your cart.×