The Sierra 433-133 is a smooth surface static dissipative interlocking tile that is specially formulated to provide superior ESD protection for all sensitive equipment in subassembly/ESD manufacturing, electronic workspace technology and similarly demanding environments. The innovative locking system makes installation easy without the need for messy adhesives. Interlocks provide the most reliable tile-to-tile electrical connectionNo glues or copper strips requiredPortability: Tiles can be disassembled and moved easilyMinimum 5% Recycled Plastic ContentProvides comfort under foot with injection molded technologyDurability in high traffic areasBlack smooth surfaceEligible for LEED pointsEasy to clean and maintainCan be installed directly over problem subfloors including:
Use part number 433-100 and 433-101 to finish the edges and corners.
NOTE: Price is per tile, and minimum quantity is 10 tiles (1 carton).
Requires part number 590-009 grounding kit for every 360 square foot (not included).
- Difficult to remove old flooring
- Concrete with high moisture emissions
- Cracked and stained concrete
Sierra 433-133 Specifications:
- Coverage (per tile/carton): 3.92 sf/39.2 sf
- Dimensions per tile: 23.75" x 23.75"
- Thickness: 0.22" (5.59 mm)
- Electrical Resistance (ohms): 2.5 x 104 to 1 x 106
- Electrostatic Propensity (Kvolts): 0.02
- Static Decay (seconds): <0.01
- Abrasion Resistance: <0.17 gram
- Critical Radiant Flux (watts/cm2): >0.45
- Fire Rating: Class 1
- Weight per tile: 6.5 lbs
- Static Load Resistance (psi): 1,000 (maximum 0.0006 indentation)