The Chemtronics ES1696 is a powerful economical flux remover for no-clean flux removal.Chemtronics ES1696 Features:
- Removes all types of rosin-based and synthetic No-Clean fluxes
- Minimizes the formation of white residue
- Ozone safe
- Fast drying
- Leaves no residue
- Size: 12 ounce aerosol
Note: Customers recommended to test product on plastics.
Ground Transportation Regulations
- This item is exempt from ground shipping regulations per 49CFR 173.306
- There are no additional ground hazardous material shipping fees
Air Transportation Regulations
- This item is regulated via air shipping methods
- There is an air shipment quantity limit of 220 for this item
- DOT transportation regulation code UN1950
- There will be an additional air hazardous material shipping fee of $40.00 per maximum box quantity of 12
We strongly suggest purchasing by full case quantities.
All hazardous materials are NON-REFUNDABLE & NON-RETURNABLE.