The Sticklers MCC-P25 connector cleaning sticks are designed for cleaning fiber optic connector end-faces within alignment sleeves. Sticks are based on a fibrous polymer tip which is molded providing consistency impossible with other manufacturing processes, and ensures a optimal, slightly loose fit within the alignment sleeve. This enables the tip to spin off-center and improves the cleaning quality - even on the smallest end-faces.
Sticklers MCC-P25 Features:
- For all exposed cylindrical ferrules and terminals
- Tip conforms to end-face geometry, including APC
- Over-sized handle keeps tip clean until used
- Clean connectors and configurations from any location at any time
- "Drop-n-Stop™" crimps on the sticks keep them from rolling off uneven surfaces
- RoHS and WEEE Compliant