The Weller WES51 station features a temperature control from 350°F to 850°F and is temperature stable within ±9°F. The automatic shut-off feature turns off the station after 99 minutes of inactivity to prolong tip, iron and station life. The cordless tip temperature calibration allows you the capability of resetting the temperature reading according to the different tip sizes and styles.Weller WES51 Features:
Works with all Weller ET series tips.
- Designed for continuous production soldering
- Slim, comfortable iron reduces operator fatigue
- Iron is fitted with a non-burnable silicon rubber cord for safety
- Tip temperature offset capability which provides the user with the capability of resetting station temperature readings to match in tip sizes and styles
- WES51PU - 1 power unit
- PES51 -1 solder iron
- PH50 - 1 stand and sponge
- ETA - 1 Screwdriver Soldering Tip .062"
- UL and cUL listed