The SCS 718C is an easy to use hand-held Static Sensor.
Note: If NIST traceable certificate of calibration is not required order P/N 718.SCS 718C Features:
- Designed to measure static voltages on objects and surfaces arising from electrostatic charge buildups
- When used in conjunction with the Model TM718A Air Ionizer Test Kit, the 718 can also be used to verify the operation of air ionizers
- Two intersecting LEDs ensure accurate range measurement
- Analog output jack available for permanent recording
- Measures up to 20 kV Range at 1"
- ±5% Accuracy
- 3-1/2" Digital LCD display
- Dimensions: 0.85" x 2.4" x 4.15" (2.2cm x 6.1cm x 10.5cm)
- Weight: 4.5 oz (with battery)
- Operates on 9 Volt alkaline battery (PC1604) (not included)
- Comes with a certificate of calibration traceable to NIST standards