The Cementex 25250TW12F is an insulated torque wrench for use in tightening critical connections on bus bars, battery racks, and power distribution panels.
Cementex 25250TW12F Features:
- "Clickstyle" with an audible click and feel impulse
- Documented repeatable accuracy of +/-4%
- Provides the assurance that design and manufacturer torque requirements will be maintained
- Two color double insulation for added safety*
- Made in the U.S.A.
* If yellow underlayer shows through then tool may no longer insulate properly.
Cementex 25250TW12F Specifications:
- Drive size: 1/2"
- English torque range: 25 - 250 Ft / Lbs
- Metric torque range: 33.9 - 339.0 Nm
- Torque graduation: 1 Ft / Lb
- Tools are tested at 10,000 volts AC
- Rated for 1,000 volts AC / 1,500 volts DC
- Complies with the following standards:
- IEC 900
- ASTM F1505-01
- NFPA 70E