Xuron 670 Cut & Crimp Tool features a slim profile (0.085") for accessibility in high density areas and provides excellent sight lines for precise positioning. Swaged leads are firmly attached to p.c.b. while freshly exposed lead material enhances solderability.
Features:Best results achieved when the diameter of the hole on the p.c.b. is not larger than 2.5 times the diameter of the wire being cut/crimped.
- High carbon steel for durability
- Slim .085" profile
- Swaged leads firmly attached to p.c.b.
- Freshly exposed lead material enhances solderability
- Ultra lightweight
- Ergonomic handles with non-slip Xuro-RubberÖ grips
- Cuts and crimps soft wire up to 20 AWG
- Allows access to high density areas
- Length: 4.75"