The Weller WT — built to meet the next generation of soldering challenges.
Weller never stops improving — and with their Generation WT soldering products, they tap you into technology.
Starting with the WT 1 and WT 1H soldering stations, Weller adds several handy features like a front-mounted mains switch and a functions display that shows you everything on one screen.
The WTHA 1 hot air station boasts an adjustable smart temperature profile mode for diverse rework, while the high-performance WTP 90 soldering iron lets you easily switch out a tip even when the iron is hot.
Here's a glimpse of the Generation WT products.
Turn on the Savings!
Receive one free WT soldering station set for every three sets you buy, now through September 30, 2017. It's easy as 1-2-3.
Buy your three sets, then:
- Download and fill out the form
- Email form to email@example.com, subject line "Weller WT Promotion"
- Attach a copy of your invoice dated before October 1, 2017
Note — Your free set must be of equal or lesser value than any purchased sets; redemption requests must be received before October 30, 2017.Download Form
WT 1 (90 watts), WT 1H (150 watts) Soldering Stations
- Front-mounted main switch for easier access
- Every available function neatly displayed on one screen
- Easy navigation using the new menu button
- Monitor station output via the power bar graph screen
- WSD and WD soldering irons compatible with the WT stations
- Choose 90 watts or 150 watts of power
WTHA 1 Hot Air Station
- At-a-glance view of all available functions
- New easy-to-use menu button
- Five pre-sets available for defining volume, temperature and time
- New tandem control with dual sensors for double the performance
- 900 watts of power and up to 100 1/min expanded hot air
WTP 90 Soldering Pencil
- Standby mode sensor detects when the device is being used
- Independent soldering iron elements let you change out tips effortlessly—even while the iron is hot
- High performance with 90 watts
- New high mass soldering tips
WT Generation Sets—Expertly matched for your individual application needs.
|WT Sets||WTP 90||WT 1010||WTP 1012||WT 1013||WT 1010H||WT 1011|
|Power Unit||N/A||WT 1||WT 1||WT 1||WT 1H||WT 1|
|Soldering Iron||WTP 90||WTP 90||WSP 80||WP 80||WP 120||WP 200|
|Safety Rest||WSR 200||WSR 201||WSR 201||WSR 201||WSR 201||WSR 202|