1170 Series 3.2 mil EMI Shielding Aluminum Foil Tape with Conductive Adhesive, 5/8" x 18 yards
- Product Information
- Technical Information
This item is on clearance. Price valid only on available inventory.
All sales final - no exchanges or returns.
The 3M 1170-5/8"x18YD is a roll of 5/8" wide dead soft aluminum foil EMI shielding tape with electrically conductive acrylic adhesive.3M 1170-5/8"x18YD Features:
- Backing is solderable and resists oxidation and discoloration
- Can be used for projects requiring electrical conductivity from the application through the adhesive to the foil backing
- Commonly used for grounding and EMI shielding
- 18 yards long
- 2.6 mil overall thickness
- Typical shielding effectiveness (far field): 60dB to 75dB (30MHz to 1GHz)
- Flame retardant
- Country of Origin: Taiwan
- Carton Quantity: 15
- Brand Name: 3M
- Manufacturer: 3M
- ProductStatus: CLEARANCE
Add to Cart
We cannot add the specified quantity to your cart; only the available inventory or less can be purchased. The reason is either the product has been discontinued by the manufacturer or is a clearance/overstock item.
All available inventory has been added to your cart.×