- Product Information
- Technical Information
- Parts & Accessories
The Greenlee 231 is an electronic connector panel punch that allow for fast and accurate panel punching with no sawing or filing required.Greenlee 231 Features:
- Cut-out and mounting slots are punched in one operation and only requires one 7/16" pilot hole
- 15 pins and dimensions are 1.127" x 1.309" x 0.469"
- Capacity is 16 gauge for mild steel and 10 gauge for aluminum
- Includes: punch (34442), die (35197), draw stud (34421), square counter nut (04638) and drive nut (34733)
- Country of Origin: United States
- Carton Quantity: 1
- Brand Name: Greenlee
- Manufacturer: Greenlee
Add to Cart
We cannot add the specified quantity to your cart; only the available inventory or less can be purchased. The reason is either the product has been discontinued by the manufacturer or is a clearance/overstock item.
All available inventory has been added to your cart.×