"Click" Type Torque Limiting Screwdriver, Miniature, Adjustable, 5-20 in/oz Range
|3||$437.98||Save 3 %|
- Brand Name: Utica
- Product Type: Torque Screwdrivers
- Length: 7.0 in.
- Width: 4.0 in.
- Height: 1.0 in.
The Utica TT-1 is an adjustable miniature torque limiting screwdriver.Utica TT-1 Features:
- Highly durable and easy to use
- Aluminum housings reduce weight and maximize durability
- Smooth, accurate and consistent performance when tightening fasteners
- Unique roller bearing cam mechanism automatically slips to prevent over-tightening
- Easy-release bit holder securely retains bits while tool is in use while permitting easy removal
- Patented spring-loaded locking collar locks the scale at desired torque setting
- Use of wrench in unlocked position is prevented and ensures correct tightening of fasteners
- Ideal for electronics assembly or other applications requiring precision and accuracy
- Calibrated according to ASME B107.4M using test equipment traceable to NIST
- Range: 5-20 in-oz (.035-.141 Nm)
- Increments: 1/4 in-oz
- Drive: universal
- Length: 3-5/8" (92 mm)
- Weight: 0.06 lbs (0.03 kg)
Note: A Certificate of Calibration traceable to NIST is included with each tool.