- Product Information
- Technical Information
- Efficient means of shipping or storing ESD sensitive circuit boards and other items
- For physical protection, convoluted foam secures items, minimizing movement and reduces stress from shock
- Pink static dissipative foam laminated to the top, and conductive crosslink black polyethylene foam on the bottom
- No assembly required, with custom foam configurations available
- Made from 100% recycled material and is 100% recyclable
- Buried shielding layer, minimizes sloughing and rub-off contamination
- Made in the U.S.
- Surface Resistance: 1 x 10^5 to < 1 x 10^11
- Static Shielding: 99.9% attenuation at 10kV 99.6% attenuation at 30kV
- Testing Procedures/Method: ANSI/ESD STM11.11
- Pink Foam Thickness: 1/2”
- Crosslink Black Foam Thickness: 1/4"
- Dimensions: 2-1/2 x 1-1/4 x 1”
- Country of Origin: United States
- Carton Quantity: 1
- Brand Name: Protektive Pak
- Manufacturer: Protektive Pak
- ProductStatus: SALEITEM
Add to Cart
We cannot add the specified quantity to your cart; only the available inventory or less can be purchased. The reason is either the product has been discontinued by the manufacturer or is a clearance/overstock item.
All available inventory has been added to your cart.×