SMD Tack Flux No-Clean Synthetic for Leaded and Lead-Free Applications, 6-2cc Squeeze Tube
- Product Information
- Technical Information
- Flux Type: Synthetic No-Clean(for leaded and lead free applications)
- Flux Classification: REL0
- Packaging: X6 2cc/2g Squeeze Tubes
- Shelf Life (Refrigerated/Unrefrigerated): >24 Months
- Stencil Life (>8 hours): at 20-50% RH 22-28C (72-82F)
- Stencil Life (>4 hours): at 50-70% RH 22-28C (72-82F)
- Stencil Cleaning: Automated stencil cleaning system for both the stencil and misprinted boards. Manual cleaning use isopropyl alcohol (IPA).
- Storage and Handling: Store refrigerated or at room temperature 3-25C (37-77F). Allow 4 hours for flux to reach an operating temperature of 20-25C (68-77F) before use. DO NOT FREEZE.
- Country of Origin: United States
- Carton Quantity: 1
- Brand Name: Chip Quik
- Manufacturer: Chip Quik
Add to Cart
We cannot add the specified quantity to your cart; only the available inventory or less can be purchased. The reason is either the product has been discontinued by the manufacturer or is a clearance/overstock item.
All available inventory has been added to your cart.×