186 Rosin Soldering Flux Pen, 10mL
- Brand Name: Kester
- Product Type: Flux Pens
- Shelf Life: 730 Days From Date of Manufacture
- Length: 8.0 in.
- Width: 6.0 in.
- Height: 0.625 in.
- Availability: In Stock
- Storage Conditions: No special requirements
This item is hazardous and may be subject to an additional handling fee.
The Kester 83-1000-0186 is a flux dispensing pen containing a non-corrosive, non-conductive, 186 RMA flux.Kester 83-1000-0186 Specifications:
- Pen applicator eliminates the mess of flux bottles
- Stops waste while limiting operator exposure to soldering chemicals
- Chisel point, spring loaded tip allows a controlled application by dispensing just the right amount of flux in a desired location
- QPL approved as Type RMA under MIL-F-14256
- Fluxing ability approaches that of Type RA flux
- Flux residue after soldering is non-corrosive and non-conductive
- Developed for use in critical applications where difficult assemblies are to be soldered, but process requirements stipulate use of Type RMA flux
- High thermal stability for soldering multi-layer assemblies which require a high preheat temperature
- Exposure to high preheat temperatures does not degrade solubility of residue in normal cleaning solvents
- No degradation of surface insulation resistance caused by the flux residue
- Minimal use of ionic activating agents and the inactive nature of the residue permits leaving the residue on circuit board assemblies for many applications
- Flux residue is moisture and fungus resistant
- Percentage of Solids (typical): 36%
- Container Size: .33 Oz (10ml) Pen