- Product Information
- Technical Information
The All-Spec 70-16G is a package of permanently ESD-safe Bio-Stat™ 70 Series biodegradable polyethylene bags which are designed to be used in place of "hot" regular polyethylene bags to package ordinary cables and assembly hardware when such materials will be carried into static sensitive work areas.Note: These bags are not FDA approved.
All-Spec 70-16G Features:
- Surface resistivity: < 1011 ohms/sq
- Decays static charges that may be potentially harmful
- Biodegradable and will breakdown in as little as 9 months
- Hot Stamped to indicate anti-static properties
- Will not cause corrosion or affect polycarbonate
- Opening width: 5"
- Inside Length: 8"
- Closure Type: Open top (seal or fold over)
- Material thickness: 3 mils
- Color: Clear with green tint
- Priced and sold per 1000 bags
Note: This material is available in custom sizes and colors as well as rolls of film and tubing. Call customer service at 1-800-537-0351 or e-mail email@example.com to inquire.
- Country of Origin: United States
- Carton Quantity: 1
- Brand Name: All-Spec
- Manufacturer: All-Spec
Add to Cart
We cannot add the specified quantity to your cart; only the available inventory or less can be purchased. The reason is either the product has been discontinued by the manufacturer or is a clearance/overstock item.
All available inventory has been added to your cart.×