Anti-Static Cleanroom Class 100 6mil Polyethylene Open Top Bags, 3 x 4", Clear, 100 per Package
- Product Information
- Technical Information
PureStat Technologies 96ACR-17 is a package of cleanroom anti-static polyethylene bags certified for use in ISO 5 (Federal Class 100) and above environments where packaging applications require exceptional cleanliness and anti-static properties.PureStat Technologies 96ACR-17 Features:
- Processed and packaged in a ISO Class 5 (Federal Class 100) cleanroom
- Manufactured to meet ISO 14644-1 cleanroom standards
- Meets MIL-B-81705 electrostatic requirements
- Protects products from particulate contamination and static generation
- Ideal for safely storing parts and materials that require exceptional packaging cleanliness
- Durable, low density polyethylene material is ideal for general-purpose packaging
- Antistatic properties for packaging applications that involve static sensitive components
- Certified for use in aerospace, semiconductor, electronics and pharmaceutical industries
- Cleanroom Classification: ISO 5 (Federal Class 100) & above environments
- Material type: Low density polyethylene blend
- Material thickness: 6 mils
- Opening width: 3"
- Inside length: 4"
- Closure type: Open top (seal or fold over)
- Color: Clear
- Quantity: 100 per package (double bagged), 10 packs per case
Note: This material is available in custom sizes and colors as well as rolls of film and tubing. Call customer service at 1-800-537-0351 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
- Country of Origin: United States
- Carton Quantity: 150
- Brand Name: Pure-Stat Technologies
- Length: 4in
- Width: 3in
- Thickness: 6mil
- Color: Clear
- Material: Polyethylene
- Manufacturer: Pure-Stat Technologies
Add to Cart
We cannot add the specified quantity to your cart; only the available inventory or less can be purchased. The reason is either the product has been discontinued by the manufacturer or is a clearance/overstock item.
All available inventory has been added to your cart.×