3M™ Water Activated Paper Tape 6145 White Light Duty Reinforced, 72 mm x 450 ft, 10 rolls per case Bulk
|10||$10.49||Save 1 %|
|30||$10.38||Save 2 %|
- Brand Name: 3M
- Series: 6145
- Product Type: Water-Activated Tape
- Backing Material: Fiberglass Reinforced Paper
- Adhesive Material: Modified Starch
- Color: White
- Primary Color: White
- Width: 2.83in, 6.75 in.
- Height: 2.85 in.
- Length: 450ft, 6.65 in.
- Thickness: 5mil
- Tape Grade: Light Duty
- Core Diameter: 3in
- Applications: Sealing Packages Weighing a Maximum of 30 lbs, Used for Two C Clips on Cartons-Top and Bottom, Works Well on Recycled Cartons and Non-Unitized Loads
- Package Quantity: 10RL/CA
- Maximum Storage Temperature: 80
- Minimum Storage Temperature: 40
- Storage Conditions: 40-50% R.H.
Simplify your packing operations with a proven solution. 3M™ Water Activated Paper Tape 6145 is an easy, economical solution to a range of basic carton sealing challenges. We designed this light duty, water-activated "gummed" adhesive tape to provide a strong seal to a wide variety of corrugated surfaces. A 3-way fiber glass reinforcing pattern in the backing adds strength in all directions.3M 6145 Features:
- Moistened adhesive interacts with porous surfaces to form a powerful, secure bond
- Tape forms a tamper-evident seal that shreds if an attempt is made to pull it off before delivery
- Paper construction is easy to handle, making it ideal for hand applications
- Boxes are sealed secure, yet easy to open without cutting tools
- Coreless rolls reduce waste and simplify roll changes
- Brand: 3M™
- Length: 450
- Width: 2.83
- Backing Material: Reinforced Paper
- Color: White
- Thickness: 5