3M™ EMI Tin-Plated Copper Foil Shielding Tape 1183, 1 in x 18 yd (25.40 mm x 16.5 m), 9/case
|9||$51.70||Save 1 %|
|27||$51.16||Save 2 %|
- Brand Name: SCS
- Series: 1183
- Adhesive Material: Acrylic
- Material Category: Plastic
- Adhesion Strength: 35oz/in
- Tensile Strength: 25lb/in
- Width: 1in, 4.0 in.
- Height: 1.0 in.
- Length: 18yd, 4.0 in.
- Minimum Operating Temperature: -40°F
- Maximum Operating Temperature: +266°F
- Applications: Grounding and EMI Shielding in Equipment, Components, Shielded Rooms, etc.
- Color: Copper
- Maximum Storage Temperature: 80
- Minimum Storage Temperature: 50
- Package Quantity: 9CA
- Primary Color: Copper
- Storage Conditions: <75% R.H.
- Thickness: 2.6mil
3M™ Tin Plated Copper Foil EMI Shielding Tape 1183 is a 2.6 mil thick, acrylic adhesive shielding tape. This flame retardant tape is suitable for applications that require outstanding electrical conductivity from the application substrate through the adhesive to the backing. It comes on a removable liner for easy die cutting and handling. The tape is rated for 600V dry applications.3M 00051138498733 Features:
- Has copper foil backing and a tin-plated finish that resists corrosion and oxidation
- Unique adhesive creates secure contact with the application surface
- Suitable for grounding and EMI shielding equipment, components and shielded rooms
- Tape measures 1 in x 18 yds x 2.6 mil
- Comes on a removable liner for easy die-cutting and handling
- Withstands a wide temperature range of -40 to 266 degrees F (-40 to 130 degrees C)
- Length: 18
- Width: 1
- Product Type: EMI Shielding Tape
- Backing Material: Foil, Tin-plated Copper, Flat
- Material: Tin-Plated Copper Foil
- Part Number: 1183 1X18
- Size: 1 in. x 18 yd.
- Thickness: 2.6