3M™ Polyimide Film Electrical Tape 1205, Amber, Acrylic Adhesive, 1 mil film, 3/8 in x 36 yd (9,52 mm x 33 m), 24/Case
|24||$15.93||Save 1 %|
|72||$15.76||Save 2 %|
- Brand Name: 3M
- Product Type: Polyimide Tapes
- Width: 4.0 in.
- Height: 0.4 in.
- Length: 4.0 in.
3M™ Polyimide Film Electrical Tape 1205 is a polyimide film backed electrical tape. This flame retardant tape is suitable for use in applications that require thin insulating material for wrapping transformers, capacitors and wire harnesses. This tape withstands a temperature range of 40 to 311 °F ( 40 to 155 °C) without the loss of electrical properties and tensile strength.3M 00054007274742 Features:
- Highly conformable with a pressure-sensitive, acrylic adhesive
- Flame-retardant and has polyamide backing
- Suitable for use as wave solder masking tape in a printed circuit board assembly
- Designed for anchoring leads and terminal boards
- Withstands a temperature rating of -40 to 311 degrees F (-40 to 155 degrees C)
- UL Listed and RoHS Compliant
- Length: 36
- Width: 0.375
- Product Type: Polyimide Film Tape
- Backing Material: Polyimide Film
- Color: Amber
- Part Number: 1205-3/8"X36YD
- Thickness: 3