3M™ EMI Embossed Copper Shielding Tape 1245, 1/2 in x 18 yd (12.70 mm x 16.5 m), 18/case
|18||$22.75||Save 2 %|
|54||$22.32||Save 4 %|
- Brand Name: 3M
- Series: 1245
- Adhesive Material: Acrylic
- Material Category: Plastic
- Adhesion Strength: 35oz/in
- Tensile Strength: 25lb/in
- Width: 0.5 in, 4.2 in.
- Height: 0.5 in.
- Length: 18yd, 4.2 in.
- Color: Copper
- Maximum Storage Temperature: 80
- Minimum Storage Temperature: 50
- Package Quantity: 18CA
- Primary Color: Copper
- Product Type: Foil Tape
- Resistance Properties: Oxidation Resistant; Discoloration Resistant; Electrical Resistant; Connection Resistant
- Storage Conditions: <75% R.H.
- Thickness: 4mil
3M™ Embossed Copper Foil EMI Shielding Tape 1245 is an acrylic adhesive EMI shielding tape. This flame retardant tape is designed for applications that require outstanding electrical conductivity. It comes on a removable liner for easy die cutting and handling. The tape is rated for 600V dry applications.3M 1245-1/2"X18YD Features:
- Embossed, copper foil backing resists discoloration and oxidation
- Offers stable contact resistance and good shielding effectiveness
- Embossed backing cuts through the layer of adhesive for establishing contact between the backing and the application substrate
- Tape measures 1/2 in x 18 yds x 4 mil
- Flame-retardant and suitable for grounding and EMI shielding in equipment, components and shielded rooms
- Comes on a removable liner for easy die-cutting and handling
- Rated for 600V applications
- Length: 18
- Width: 0.5
- Product Type: EMI Shielding Tape
- Backing Material: Foil, Copper, Embossed
- Material: Embossed Copper Foil
- Part Number: 1245-1/2"X18YD
- Size: 0.50 in. x 18 yd.
- Thickness: 4