Bio-Stat™ 1700 Series Anti-Static 3mil Blue Biodegradable Polyethylene Zip Top Bag, 3 x 5", 1000 per Package
- Brand Name: Pure-Stat Technologies
- Availability: In Stock
The Pure-Stat Technologies 170-18B is a package of permanently ESD-safe Bio-Stat™ 1700 series biodegradable polyethylene bags which are designed to be used in place of "hot" regular polyethylene bags to package ordinary cables and assembly hardware when such materials will be carried into static sensitive work areas.Note: These bags are not FDA approved.
Pure-Stat Technologies 170-18B Features:
- Surface resistivity: < 1011 ohms/sq
- Decays static charges that may be potentially harmful
- Biodegradable and will breakdown in as little as 9 months
- Hot Stamped to indicate anti-static properties
- Will not cause corrosion or affect polycarbonate
- Opening width: 3"
- Inside length: 5"
- Closure type: Zip top seal
- Material thickness: 3 mils
- Color: Clear with blue tint
- Priced and sold per 1000 bags