Bio-Stat™ 170 Series Anti-Static 3mil Green Biodegradable Polyethylene Zip Top Bag, 8 x 12", 1000 per Package
- Brand Name: All-Spec
- Length: 17.0 in.
- Width: 12.0 in.
- Height: 7.0 in.
- Availability: In Stock
This item is on clearance. Price valid only on available inventory.
All sales final - no exchanges or returns.
The All-Spec 170-59G is a package of permanently ESD-safe Bio-Stat™ 170 Series biodegradable polyethylene bags which are designed to be used in place of "hot" regular polyethylene bags to package ordinary cables and assembly hardware when such materials will be carried into static sensitive work areas.Note: These bags are not FDA approved.
All-Spec 170-59G Features:
- Surface resistivity: < 1011 ohms/sq
- Decays static charges that may be potentially harmful
- Biodegradable and will breakdown in as little as 9 months
- Hot Stamped to indicate anti-static properties
- Will not cause corrosion or affect polycarbonate
- Opening width: 8"
- Inside Length: 12"
- Closure Type: Zip top seal
- Material thickness: 3 mils
- Color: Clear with green tint
- Priced and sold per 1000 bags
Note: This material is available in custom sizes and colors as well as rolls of film and tubing. Call customer service at 1-800-537-0351 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.