Telecore Plus HF-850 Halogen Free Solder Wire, P3, .020", SnCX Plus™, 1lb Spool
|10||$66.80||Save 8 %|
|25||$62.03||Save 14 %|
- Brand Name: Alpha
- Chemical Composition: SnCX Plus 07
- Wire Diameter: .020
- Product Type: Solder Wire
- Maximum Melting Temperature: +227°C
- Color: Gray
- Container Type: Spool
- Container Size: 1lb
- Length: 3.45 in.
- Width: 3.5 in.
- Height: 3.3 in.
Alpha 175872 Features:
- Meets highest industry standard for reliability
- Very fast wetting for excellent component touch-up operations and manual assembly
- Halogen-free feature allows use of HF-850 in processes in which other halogen-free soldering materials are used
- Very low flux spatter and low levels of fumes for operator friendly use and a cleaner work environment
- Clear non-tacky residue does not require cleaning
- Good spread characteristics improve first pass yield (>80%)
- Excellent joint appearance for easy inspection
- Series: Telecore HF-850
- Product type: Cored solder wire
- Wire diameter: .020"
- Chemical composition: SnCX Plus™
- Flux type: P3
- Color: Silver gray
- Container type: Spool
- Container size: 1lb
- Standards met: IEC 612249-2-21, JEDEC, TM EN14582, J-STD-004B, IPC ROL0, J-STD-006B