Adjustable Height ESD-Safe Heavy Duty Workbench with 5000 lb Weight Capacity, Rolled Front Edge, Instrument Shelf and Accessories, 30 x 60
- Brand Name: All-Spec
- ESD-Safe: Yes
- Product Type: Standalone Workbenches
The All-Spec 181-152 is an ESD-safe 30 x 60" heavy duty adjustable height workbench with an ESD-safe instrument shelf and accessories.All-Spec 181-152 Features:
- Tested to 5000 lb capacity
- Cleanroom class 100 rated
- 16-gauge steel legs
- Welded joints
- Chemical and scratch resistant powder coat finish
- Ergonomic rolled front edge for more comfort
- Includes a 10' 18-gauge green grounding wire with a forked spade connector attached
- No decrease in electrical properties or protection in the event of scratches, wear, or damage to the paint and laminate
- Contains dissipative edge banding that works as both a conductor and eliminates the possibility of static charges around the edges
- Undersides of tops are laminated with an aluminum sheet for maximum conductivity
- Adjustable height from 30" to 36" in 2" increments
- Dimensions: 30"D x 60"L
- Bench top: ESD-safe white LisStat™ laminate, 1-1/4" thick
- Bench base color: Blue
All-Spec 181-152 Includes:
- 1 - 181-121 30" x 60" ESD-safe bench with leveling feet / glides
- 1 - 181-227 Ergonomic footrest
- 1 - 181-348 Double stacked 6"/12" drawer and cabinet set
- 1 - 181-333 Electrical channel
- 1 - 180-328 13" x 60" instrument shelf
- All-Spec bench products come with an "Easy Fix" freight claim shipping policy.
- In order to qualify for this “Easy Fix” policy, you must allow us to ship with our shipping carrier.
- If your shipment is damaged, you must sign for the shipment and mark the waybill with "RECEIVED DAMAGED".
- Contact us within 1 week with what is missing/damaged and we will ship the replacement products out at no charge.
- Photos of damaged items are required and the damaged product may need to be returned.
- Do not dispose of packaging before the claim is finalized since product must be returned in original packaging.