Flux-Cored 275 No-Clean Solder Wire, .031", 2.2% Flux, SAC305, 1lb Spool
|25||$60.65||Save 3 %|
- Brand Name: Kester
- Product Type: Solder Wire
- Length: 2.0 in.
- Width: 2.0 in.
- Height: 2.0 in.
- Availability: In Stock
- Storage Conditions: Ambient
The Kester 24-7068-7601 is developed to provide superior wetting performance for hand soldering applications, Kester 275 no-clean wire solder is ideal for use with lead bearing or lead-free soldering. This unique halide-free, rosin-based flux results in a completely clear, cosmetically appealing residue without cleaning.Kester 24-7068-7601 Features:
- Colorless translucent residue eliminates cleaning requirements
- Enhanced wetting performance accommodates a range of surface finishes
- Unique chemical structure ensures low smoke, odor and spattering
- Compatible with both leaded and lead-free alloys for a variety of applications
- Classified as ROL0 per J-STD-004
- Compliant to Bellcore GR-78
- Wire diameter: .031"
- Alloy: Sn96.5Ag3.0Cu0.5 (96.5% Tin / 3.0% Silver / 0.5% Copper)
- Melting range: 422-428°F (217-220°C)
- Core flux type: No-Clean
- Core size: 58
- Spool size: 1 lb.
- Shelf life: 3 years from DOM
- RoHS compliant: Yes