OM-347 Ultra-Fine Printing & Reflow Capable Lead Free Solder Paste, SAC305, 600 Gram Cartridge
|72||$118.82||Save 3 %|
This item is hazardous and may be subject to an additional handling fee which will appear on your invoice. Hazardous shipping fees are separate from any other shipping fees your order may incur. Hazardous items are excluded from our $199 free shipping offer
The Alpha 242783 is an ultra-cleanable, no-clean, lead-free, zero-halogen, ultra-fine feature printing & reflow capable solder paste designed for print and reflow with Type 4 and Type 5 powder for applications requiring ultra-fine feature performance. It has been formulated to enable excellent cleaning of residues after PCBs have been reflowed. Residues can be cleaned with industry leading cleaning chemistries and in a static bath using nPB solvents.Alpha 242783 Features:
- Very good HIP performance
- High tack force life ensures high pick-and-place yeilds, good self-alignment
- Engineered for consistent performance, reducing variations in print performance and paste dry out
- Wide reflow profile window enables quality soldering of complex, high density PCB assemblies in both air and N2.
- Excellent Coalescence and wetting performance
- Excellent solder joint and flux residue cosmetics.
- Safe and environmentally friendly materials comply with RoHS, TOSCA, EINECS and zero-halogen requirements
- Alloy type: SAC305
- Packaging type: 600 gram cartridge
- Flux gel: Alpha OM-347 Flux
- Lead free