Kapton® 500° Hi-Temp 2.5 Mil Polyimide Tape with Acrylic Adhesive and 3" Plastic Core, 1/4" x 36yd
- Brand Name: Shercon
- Product Type: Polyimide Tapes
- Width: 5.0 in.
- Height: 0.375 in.
- Length: 7.75 in.
- Availability: In Stock
The Shercon 26-0250 is a roll of Kapton polyimide tape.Shercon 26-0250 Features:
- High temperature film tape
- Ideal for use in electrical and thermal insulation, in particular for masking Gold fingers on circuit boards during wave soldering
- Can also be used in the powder coating industries
- Flame resistant electrical insulation
- Can be used as a wire and cable wrap, as well as for solder masks for circuit boards
- Thickness: 2.5mil (1 mil film, 1.5 mil adhesive)
- Size: 1/4" x 36 yards
- Adhesive type: acrylic