Liquid Oxygen Validation Solvent, 1 Gallon
- Brand Name: Techspray
- Product Type: Solvent
- Shelf Life: 1825 Days From Date of Manufacture
- Length: 10.0 in.
- Width: 10.0 in.
- Height: 10.0 in.
This item is hazardous and may be subject to an additional handling fee.
The Techspray 2996-G Liquid Oxygen Validation Solvent is a proprietary azeotropic blend designed specifically for effective cleaning and validation of NASA propulsion oxygen systems hardware. This unique formulation is non-combustible and exhibits good material compatibility, oxygen system compatibility and high cleaning effectiveness. It is an ideal AK-225 replacement in systems where high cleaning efficiency and high non-volatile residue removal are required.Techspray 2996-G Features:
- Cleaning solvent for critical cleaning applications
- Meets SAE ARP1176
- Evaluated and tested in NASA/TP-2015-218207
- Non combustible
- No ozone depleting chemicals, low global warming potential
- Azeotropic composition provides excellent composition stability
- Removes fluorocarbon greases and oils used to lubricate fittings
- Low toxicity
- Fast drying
- Very low non-volatile residue for maximum performance and safety
- Container size: 1 Gallon