Dissipative Adjustable In-Plant Handler with 30 Cells, 8 x 9-3/4 x 1"
|3||$53.24||Save 2 %|
- Brand Name: Plastek™
- Color: Black
- Primary Color: Black
- Length: 22 in, 22.0 in.
- Width: 18.875 in.
- Height: 8.0 in.
- Depth: 8 in
- Applications: Transportation and Storage
- Standards Met: ANSI/ESD S20.20; ANSI/ESD S541; ANSI/ESD STM11.11
- Includes: Lid
- Number of Cells: 30
The Protektive Pak 38813 is a dissipative corrugated adjustable in-plant handler box with 30 cells measuring 8x9-3/4x1". The in-plant handler creates a Faraday Cage to protect static sensitive items placed inside for storage or transport.Protektive Pak 38813 Features:
- Creates a Faraday Cage around items to protect from static charge
- Protects sensitive materials during transportation and storage
- Buried shielding layer minimizes the potential of sloughing and abrasion contamination
- Adjust the configuration by adding or removing the number of partitions being used
- Made in USA
- Surface Resistance: 1 x 10^6 to less than 1 x 10^9 ohms
- Surface Resistivity: 1x10^6 < 1x10^9 Ω
- Cell Dimensions: 8 x 9-3/4 x 1”
- Box Dimensions: 22x18-7/8x8"
- Cells: 30
- Long partitions: 14
- Short partitions: 3
- Lid: Included