Conductive Plastek In-Plant Handler with 5 Cells, 12-5/8 x 20-1/8 x 2-1/4"
|3||$124.72||Save 2 %|
- Brand Name: Plastek™
- Series: 39103
- Material: Polypropylene
- Material Category: Plastic
- Color: Black
- Primary Color: Black
- Length: 22.875 in.
- Width: 12.875 in.
- Height: 12.625 in.
- Depth: 12-5/8 in
- Applications: Transportation and Storage
- Standards Met: ANSI/ESD S20.20; ANSI/ESD S541
- Includes: Steel Wire Frame; Lid; Storage Container; Partition Set; Bottom Foam Pad; Handles
- Number of Cells: 5
The is a conductive Plastek in-plant handler box with 5 cells measuring 12-5/8 x 20-1/8 x 2-1/4". The in-plant handler has a wire frame inside for added durability and creates a Faraday Cage to protect static sensitive items placed inside for storage or transport.Features:
- Creates a Faraday Cage around items to protect from static charge
- Protects sensitive materials during transportation and storage
- Provides a reliable path-to-ground through physical contact with conductive material
- The rolled over side construction adds greater strength to the structural integrity
- Static sensitive foam bottom provides shock and ESD protection
- Steel wire frame increases strength and retains the shape of the package
- Conductive handles provide easy handling and an additional path-to-ground
- Chemical and moisture resistant packaging
- Corrugated partitions are static dissipative
- Cost alternative to similar injection molded products
- Product ships assembled
- Made in USA
- Surface Resistance: 1 x 10^2 to less than 1 x 10^5 ohms
- Cell Dimensions: 12-5/8 x 20-1/8 x 2-1/4"
- Box Dimensions: 22-7/8 x 12-7/8 x 12-5/8"
- Cells: 5
- Long partitions: 4
- Short partitions: 2
- Lid: Included