3M™ Scotchcast™ Electrical Insulating Resin 4N-D, with nozzel and guard bag, 10 pack / 8800G
- Brand Name: 3M
- Product Type: Epoxy Adhesives
- Shelf Life: 1095 Days From Date of Manufacture
- Length: 2.519 in.
- Width: 6.141 in.
- Height: 2.519 in.
3M™ Scotchcast™ Electrical Insulating Resin 4N-D, with nozzel and guard bag, 10 pack / 8800G, is a 2-part, insulating and encapsulating, epoxy-based, liquid resin that generates its own heat to cure. Compatible with solid/synthetic cable insulations and jackets, this resin makes an excellent insulator and sealer for cable splicing.3M 4100026994 Features:
- 80 Shore D hardness
- Has 16-minute gel time at 73 degrees F (23 degrees C)
- Useful for splicing solid dielectric and oil-filled cables up to 8 kV
- Comes in black color
- 21.8-oz capacity size D bag
- Withstands a temperature range of 32 to 266 degrees F (0 to 130 degrees C)
- Elongates 4% longer than its original size for easy insulation or wrapping
- Color: Black
- Material: Epoxy
- Part Number: 4N-D