3M™ Adhesion Promoter 4298UV, Straw, 1 gal
- Brand Name: 3M
- Shelf Life: 730 Days From Date of Manufacture
- Length: 10.43 in.
- Width: 6.65 in.
- Height: 10.43 in.
3M™ Adhesion Promoter 4298UV is a versatile liquid primer used for enhancing the adhesion of 3M™ Acrylic Foam Tapes to LSE substrates common for interior and exterior automotive trim and parts. Fast-drying adhesion promoter works with most LSE plastics including TPO, PP and TPU as well as ABS, EPDM and others. A fluorescent dye has been added so technicians can easily verify coverage.3M 7000002017 Features:
- Helps ensure robust attachment tape bond to automotive parts
- Fluorescent dye makes it easy to verify coverage
- Dries in as little as 30 seconds
- Suitable for use on TPO, TPU, PP and other LSE automotive substrates
- Formulated for use with 3M™ Acrylic Foam Tapes and 3M™ Acrylic Plus Tapes
- Brand: 3M™
- Color: Yellow