3M™ Scotchcast™ Inline Splice Kit 72-N1, 0 - 600 V, 10/CA
- Brand Name: 3M
- Length: 2.204 in.
- Width: 5.511 in.
- Height: 2.204 in.
3M™ Scotchcast™ 72-N Series Inline Splice Kit is a 1 kV-rated, rigid body splice designed to join signal and control cables. It fits shielded or unshielded constructions of plastic or rubber-jacketed cables. It is perfect for inline splicing of shielded or unshielded cables, underground systems, joining of cable reel ends, direct burial applications, repair of cable failures and dig-ins.3M 7000005906 Features:
- Rigid body splice for joining signal and control cables
- Fits unshielded construction of plastic or rubber-jacketed cables
- Designed for inline splicing of underground systems, joining of cable reel ends, direct burial applications and repair of cable failures
- Cable has 0.25 to 0.625-in O.D.
- Rated for 1 kV applications
- The polypropylene mold has a built-in spacer web that automatically offers cable centering and compound coverage
- RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
- Product Type: Resin Splice
- Part Number: 72-N1
- Voltage: 1 kV