3M™ Wire Pulling Lubricant Wax WLX-1, One Gallon, excellent lubricant for pulling a wide variety of cables types
- Brand Name: 3M
- Shelf Life: Indefinitely
- Length: 7.5 in.
- Width: 7.67 in.
- Height: 7.5 in.
3M™ Wire Pulling Lubricant is a gray, wax-based emulsion that has excellent lubricating properties for smooth, low-tension wire and cable pulling. This wax wipes off the cable quickly and cleanly before terminating or splicing. The lubricant has a low coefficient of friction, which lessens the chance of cable jacket damage from high pulling forces.3M 7000006087 Features:
- Low coefficient of friction lessens the chance of cable jacket damage
- 5.3% solid residue for easier cable replacement
- Excellent lubricant for pulling a wide variety of cables types
- Comes in a 1-gal pail
- Compatible with a wide range of jacket material and semi-conducting materials
- Gray, wax-based emulsion
- Withstands a temperature range of 10 to 194 degrees F (-12 to 90 degrees C)
- Brand: 3M™
- Product Type: Wax
- Color: Gray
- Part Number: WLX-1
- Size: 1 Gallon