3M™ Scotchcast™ Flexible Splice 82-F1 (2131)
- Brand Name: 3M
- Length: 2.5 in.
- Width: 6.125 in.
- Height: 2.5 in.
3M™ 82-F Series Resin Compression Inline Cable Splice Kit with flame-retardant compound 2131, is designed for inline splicing on non-shielded portable power cables and cords. The wet/dry flexible power cable splice kit is suitable for use on single- and multi-conductor cables, depending on the voltage rating.3M 7000006240 Features:
- The self-curing resin forms a splice or repair that resists abrasion
- Designed to splice or re-jacket non-shielded portable power cable and portable cord
- Suitable for use with compression inline connectors
- 0.25 to 0.8-in O.D. insulation
- Accommodates wire size of 6 to 1/0 AWG
- 1 kV-rated for multi-conductor and 5 kV-rated for single-conductor cable applications
- Includes 1 piece removable mold, Scotch® rubber splicing tape 23, 3M™ Scotchcast™ flame-retardant compound 2131 and more
- Color: Black
- Hardness: 82 Shore A
- Part Number: 82-F1
- Voltage: 5 kV (single), 1 kV (multiple)