Scotch® Super 33+ Vinyl Electrical Tape, 2 in X 36 yd, 1 in Core, Black, 1 roll/carton, 25 rolls/Case
- Brand Name: Scotch®
- Product Type: Electrical Tapes
- Width: 9.188 in.
- Height: 2.0 in.
- Length: 2.0 in.
Scotch® Super 33+ Vinyl Electrical Tape is a 7 mil thick, premium grade tape that provides electrical insulation for all wires and cables rated up to 600V. The flame retardant tape withstands a temperature range of 0 to 221 °F ( 18 to 105 °C). It is compatible with solid dielectric cable insulation, synthetic cable insulations, jackets and splicing compounds.3M 7000058808 Features:
- The combination of the pressure-sensitive, rubber-resin adhesive and the PVC backing offers electrical and mechanical protection
- Provides high resistance to UV rays, abrasion, moisture, alkalis, acids, corrosion and varying weather conditions
- Compatible with rubber and synthetic splicing compounds
- Tape measures 2 in x 36 yds x 7 mil
- Withstands a temperature range of 0 to 221 degrees F (-18 to 105 degrees C)
- UL Listed, ASTM Approved, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
- 1 roll/carton, 25 rolls/case
- Brand: Scotch®
- Length: 36
- Width: 2
- Product Type: Vinyl Electrical Tapes
- Color: Black
- Thickness: 7