3M™ Cold Shrink Quick Insulator QI 10/37-270, 10/case
- Brand Name: 3M
- Width: 9.0 in.
- Height: 2.0 in.
- Length: 2.0 in.
3M™ Cold Shrink Quick Insulator QI Series are open-ended tubular rubber sleeves with sealing mastic on each end that are factory expanded and assembled onto a removable core. The core is removed by pulling from one end after the QI insulator has been positioned over an inline connector, allowing the ends of the tube to shrink and form a water-resistant seal. Sizing of the core and tube, along with the sealing mastic on each end, provides a broader application range without degrading the seal and insulating characteristics of the EPDM rubber tube. Five diameter sizes will cover a range of 1 kV or less cable from 8 AWG–3000 kcmil, copper and aluminum conductors with crimped connectors.3M 7000133177 Features:
- Specially designed for primary insulation of solid dielectric insulated wires and cable splicing rated to 1000 volts
- Simple installation which requires no tools
- Offers excellent wet electrical properties and resists water, acids and alkalis
- Made of EPDM rubber which contains no chlorides or sulfur
- Withstands temperatures of -40 to 194 degrees F (-40 to 90 degrees C)
- Environmental sealing for communication and other non-electrical applications
- Product Type: Splice
- Color: Black
- Part Number: QI-10/37-270
- Voltage: 1 kV