3M™ Scotchlok™ S-11-A (Boxed) Nylon-Insulated Butted Seam Standard Closed-End Connector, 22 - 16 AWG, 100 pe carton
- Brand Name: Scotchlok
- Product Type: Terminals
- Length: 4.375 in.
- Width: 3.125 in.
- Height: 4.375 in.
3M™ Scotchlok™ Color-Coded Closed-End Connector is an electrical crimp sleeve connector with a copper insert that allows for fast splicing of copper conductors. The vinyl-insulated connector is 600V-rated for building wire and 1000V-rated for signs, fixtures or luminaires. It withstands temperatures of -40 to 221 degrees F (-40 to 105 degrees C).3M 7000133427 Features:
- Vinyl-insulated barrel ensures a secure fit and offers reliable performance
- A smooth, flared end provides quick wire insertion
- Built-in wire stop for correct positioning
- Accommodates wire sizes 22 to 16 AWG
- Copper insert offers good conductivity
- Withstands a temperature range of -40 to 221 degrees F (-40 to 105 degrees C)
- 600V-rated for building wire and 1000V for signs, fixtures or luminaires
- Brand: Scotchlok™
- Length: 0.83
- Color: Translucent White
- Part Number: S-11-A(Boxed)