3M™ Highland™ Vinyl Insulated Block Fork Terminal BFV10-10Q, AWG 12-10, 25/bag
- Brand Name: 3M
- Product Type: Terminals
- Length: 5.5 in.
- Width: 4.375 in.
- Height: 5.5 in.
3M™ Highland™ Color-Coded Block Fork is a lug connection terminal that ensures an ideal fit while offering reliable and safe performance. The terminal has a vinyl-insulated, butted-seam barrel and withstands temperatures of -40 to 221 degrees F (-40 to 105 degrees C). Electrolytic copper construction offers good conductivity and a tin-plated finish resists corrosion.3M 7000133646 Features:
- Yellow vinyl-insulated, butted-seam barrel ensures a secure fit and offers reliable performance
- Funnel-designed, polyvinyl chloride sleeve offers easy insertion of wires
- Suitable for use in a terminal block
- Stud size #10
- Accommodates wire sizes 12 to 10 AWG
- Electrolytic copper construction offers good conductivity
- Withstands a temperature range of -40 to 221 degrees F (-40 to 105 degrees C)
- Length: 1.03
- Width: 0.32
- Part Number: BFV10-10Q
- Thickness: 0.135