3M™ Highland™ Vinyl Insulated Female Disconnect Terminal FDV18-250Q, AWG 22-18, 25/bag
- Brand Name: 3M
- Product Type: Terminals
- Length: 5.5 in.
- Width: 4.375 in.
- Height: 5.5 in.
3M™ Highland™ Color-Coded Standard Female Disconnect Terminal has dents and rolled edges to offer superior holding force while allowing for quick and easy disconnect. The terminal has a vinyl-insulated, butted-seam barrel and withstands temperatures of -40 to 221 degrees F (-40 to 105 degrees C). Its durable brass construction offers good conductivity and a tin-plated finish resists corrosion.3M 7000133664 Features:
- Red vinyl-insulated, butted-seam barrel with a funnel-designed, polyvinyl chloride sleeve allows for easy insertion of wires
- Dents and rolled edges of this female disconnect terminal offer excellent holding force
- Allows for quick and easy disconnect of wires
- Mates with 0.25-in wide male tab
- Accommodates wire sizes 22 to 18 AWG
- Made of durable brass for good conductivity and has corrosion-resistant tin plating
- Withstands a temperature range of -40 to 221 degrees F (-40 to 105 degrees C)
- Length: 0.87
- Material: Plastic
- Part Number: FDV18-250Q
- Thickness: 0.032