3M™ ScotchCode™ Wire Marker Tape Refill Roll SDR-T2
- Brand Name: 3M
- Product Type: Wire Marking Tapes
- Width: 0.938 in.
- Height: 3.625 in.
- Length: 3.625 in.
3M™ ScotchCode™ SDR-T2 Wire Marker Tape Refill Roll is a polyester film tape that is printed with a symbol for easy identification. It is ideal for marking all types of wire and cable including power, fiber optic, electronic and telecommunications. The tape has an acrylic, pressure-sensitive adhesive and withstands temperatures of -40 to 250 degrees F (-40 to 121 degrees C).3M 7000145520 Features:
- Suitable for phase identification on large- or small-gauge wire or cable and automotive applications
- Acrylic, pressure-sensitive adhesive ensures firm adhesion
- Thin, conformable polyester film tape for marking all types of wires and cables including power, telecommunications and instrumentation
- Designed for easy identification of terminal blocks/strips, wire in panel boards or a piece of switchgear
- Printed with symbol "T2"
- Compatible with 3M™ ScotchCode™ Tape Dispenser STD for convenient usage
- Withstands a wide temperature range of -40 to 250 degrees F (-40 to 121 degrees C)
- Part Number: SDR-T2