Standard Abrasives™ S/C Unitized Wheel 890275, 632 12 in x 1/2 in x 3/4 in, 1/CA
- Brand Name: Standard Abrasives
- Length: 3.0 in.
- Width: 12.0 in.
- Height: 3.0 in.
Wheels in our Standard Abrasives™ Silicon Carbide Unitized Wheel 600 Series have a soft to medium density, making them a good match for medium-pressure finishing and polishing on flat or contoured parts. Choose a 600 Series wheel when your application calls for an upgrade in edge durability over a Series 500 wheel.3M 7010301201 Features:
- Soft/Medium density silicon carbide finely finishes and polishes on medium-pressure applications
- Silicon Carbide mineral is suitable for ferrous and non-ferrous metals, including exotic metals and titanium, as well as composites
- Increased edge durability over the 500 Series offers better cut and lengthens abrasive life
- Runs clockwise and counterclockwise, allowing greater versatility when paired with tools and machines
- Open web is load resistant, contributing to longer abrasive service life
- Brand: Standard Abrasives™
- Attachment Type: Center Hole
- Grade: Fine
- Width: 0.5
- Diameter: 12
- Part Number: 890275