Standard Abrasives™ Multi-Finish Wheel 850307, 6 in x 3 in x 1 in 2S CRS, 1/CA
- Brand Name: Standard Abrasives
- Length: 3.6 in.
- Width: 6.4 in.
- Height: 3.6 in.
Standard Abrasives™ Multi-Finish Wheel is a low density, durable wheel used primarily for applications requiring a linear scratch and final finish on surfaces where no edges or burrs are present.3M 7010301235 Features:
- Low density wheel covers more surface area when light pressure is applied
- Silicon carbide mineral, available in a range of grade, cuts sharp for final finishing
- Runs smooth for less operator fatigue
- Non-metallic nylon fibers prevent workpiece contamination, including smears and blemishes
- Open web conforms to workpiece, preventing undercutting and gouging
- Brand: Standard Abrasives™
- Attachment Type: Center Hole
- Grade: Coarse
- Width: 3
- Maximum RPM: 6000 none
- Density: 2 none
- Diameter: 6
- Part Number: 850307