Standard Abrasives™ Ceramic Pro Type 29 Flap Disc 645139, 7 in x 5/8-11 40 Y-weight, 10/CA
- Brand Name: Standard Abrasives
- Product Type: Flap Discs
- Length: 7.0 in.
- Width: 7.0 in.
- Height: 7.0 in.
Built for rapid stock removal, our Standard Abrasives™ Ceramic Pro Flap Disc is our highest performing flap disc. It delivers an exceptionally fast cut and runs cool on stainless steel, high nickel alloys and aluminum. Tough overlapping poly-cotton flaps won't fray with edgework, maintain a sharp cut as the flaps wear away, and leave a smooth finish.3M 7010301277 Features:
- Flaps offer single-step grinding and blending and may replace grinding wheels and fiber discs
- Flap construction leaves a smooth finish and resists gouging
- Ceramic pro grain cuts through metal faster than standard ceramic and accelerates throughput
- Ceramic pro achieves more parts per disc, saving time on disc changes
- Grinding aid keeps the disc running cool on stainless steel and heat-sensitive alloys
- Overlapping layers extend durability for prolonged use in industrial operations
- Poly-cotton backing resists tearing or fraying
- Brand: Standard Abrasives™
- Maximum RPM: 8600
- Backing Weight: Y Weight
- Diameter: 7
- Part Number: 645139