Standard Abrasives™ GP Wheel 850375, 8 in x 1/2 in x 3 in 9S FIN, 5/CA
- Brand Name: Standard Abrasives
- Length: 8.156 in.
- Width: 8.188 in.
- Height: 8.156 in.
A versatile product suitable for many different tasks, the Standard Abrasives™ General Purpose Convolute Wheel is a good starting point for maintenance tasks when a specialty product is not required. Use it on any metal for a range of shop jobs such as light to medium deburring, cleaning and finishing, light defect removal and edge radiusing.3M 7010330911 Features:
- Non-woven, dense convolute wheel provides added stability for automation
- Suitable for light to medium-pressure deburring, edge radiusing and cleaning/finishing of all metals
- Fast cut rate contributes to speedy removal of micro burrs and light defects, helping to increase productivity
- Fine grade silicon carbide mineral leaves a fine finish
- Extra hard density wheel stands up to edges and extrusions
- Open web is load resistant, prolonging abrasive service life
- Brand: Standard Abrasives™
- Grade: Fine
- Width: 0.5
- Maximum RPM: 4500 none
- Density: 9 none
- Diameter: 8
- Part Number: 850375