3M™ Fire Barrier Rated Foam FIP 1-Step, Maroon, 12.85 fl oz Cartridge, 6/case
- Brand Name: 3M
- Product Type: Specialty Sealants
- Length: 8.45 in.
- Width: 2.5 in.
- Height: 8.45 in.
- Shelf Life: 365 Days From Date of Manufacture
Designed to expand up to 5 times in volume after dispensing, 3M™ Fire Barrier Rated Foam FIP 1-Step is a two-part urethane, smoke, sound and firestopping foam. This intumescent foam can be used to fill the annular space created by pipes and cables penetrating through fire-rated construction. It’s an alternative to mineral wool, bricks, pillows and runny, ineffective foams and is UL listed.3M 7100020738 Features:
- Firestop tested and rated up to 2 hours in accordance with ASTM E 814 (UL 1479) and CAN/ULC S115
- Sag resistant, quick curing formulation that expands up to 5 times in volume during installation
- Intumescent foam expands when exposed to fire
- Re-enterable and repairable foam remains pliable after installation
- Excellent adhesion and does not require backing material in wall or floor applications
- Paintable with primer
- Brand: 3M™
- Product Type: Rated Foam
- Color: Maroon
- Part Number: FIP 1-STEP
- Size: 12.85 Fluid Ounce (US)