3M™ Dual Lock™ Reclosable Fastener TB3540, Black, 1 in x 10 ft, Type 250/250, 1 Mated Strip per Bag, 8/CA
- Brand Name: 3M
- Length: 2.0 in.
- Width: 6.75 in.
- Height: 2.0 in.
3M™ Dual Lock™ Reclosable Fastener TB3540 is the easy and clear alternative to traditional fastening methods, such as screws, nuts or bolts. It is designed to deliver a durable, reclosable fastening solution (which can be opened and closed multiple times) that bonds to a variety of substrates including many plastics and low surface energy materials.3M 7100021077 Features:
- Trial bag version (1 in. x 10 ft.) of 3M™ Dual Lock™ Reclosable Fastener SJ3540
- Great for small jobs, prototyping and design evaluation
- Black, interlocking mushroom-shaped heads (250 stem density per square inch) provide strong, reliable and durable fastening that can be opened and closed multiple times
- Mates with Type 170, Type 250 or Type 400 stem densities to provide different strength combinations
- Synthetic rubber-based adhesive bonds well to a variety of substrates including low surface energy plastics such as polyethylene and polypropylene
- Strong fastener secures with an audible snap, verifying closure
- An alternative to screws and bolts, this hidden fastener provides a snug fit and smooth aesthetic appearance
- Brand: 3M™
- Length: 10
- Width: 1
- Color: Black